Famille Summerbelle map prints have featured in Elle Decoration and Living Etc
This beautiful, contemporary city map print is based on an original and intricate hand paper cut of Paris by Parisian designer Julie Marabelle that took over 20 hours to complete. The paper cut has been transformed into an amazing art print showing detail of the central boroughs of the city with the landmarks, attractions and cultural pursuits that make London so special.
- Hand silk screen printed by a UK based artisan printer
- A superior quality print with a fantastic colour definition
- The paper is Mohawk Superfine, a paper of the finest quality produced by one of the most renowned producers in the world
- Measures 50 x 70cm
- Fits into standard-sized frames and we recommend the Ribba frame by Ikea
- Packaged in tissue and a strong postal tube