These beautiful photo albums are handmade from leather using traditional methods.
- Naturally dyed leather gives a gorgeous vintage feel
- The recycled cotton paper pages with beautifully finished, hand torn edges
- The albums are avaialble in 2 sizes
- Medium 23.5 x 18cm, 26 pages, £29.95
- Large 34.5 x 25cm, 32 pages, £49.95
- Very popular as sketch books
To protect and preserve your photographs all our albums contain recycled acid-free cotton paper and natural acid free interleaves. Cotton fibre paper is strong and known to last several hundred years without fading, discolouring or deterioration, making it ideal for archiving photographs. Each album comes in a muslin gift bag, offering further protection and storage. Our albums are also great for sketching, oil painting, pastels and as scrap books.
Nkuku specialises in eco friendly, fairly traded homeware and gifts. The range is inspired by the traditional skills of artisans throughout Africa and India, combining contemporary design with age old traditions, natural materials and sustainable methods of production. The name ‘Nkuku’ was borrowed from a village in Zambia where the business plan was jotted down on the back of a paperback.